ANKH Executive Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
ANKH Executive Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – In this article you will get latest updates on ANKH Executive 2017 recruitment application requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
- Excellent opportunities with the largest banking software provider has arisen.
- A vibrant culture awaits the right candidate.
- Complex Banking software sales experience in West Africa.
- You will be involved in all aspects of new license and add on sales, account management including: senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales, product setup and delivery.
- The role requires active engagement with presales; post sales based in Africa
- Build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive activity.
- Be involved in all aspects of the sales process working with the local account teams: senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales closing,
- Demonstrate customer-specific benefits of products with a high degree of proficiency.
- Analyse and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate and evolve strategies based on these changes.
- Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques.
- Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organisations.
- Work closely with the Pre Sales team to coordinate product demonstrations and workshops for perspective clients.
- Travel to customer sites to conduct sales activities.
- Accurately forecast future business
Mandatory Criteria: Demonstrated Sales of Banking and/or Financial Services Industry Software in West Africa:
- 7- 10 years of sales experience with a proven track record of accomplishment.
- FSI/Banking Software Sales (5-10 years of work experience)
- Experience of environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative.
- Deep knowledge of at least one or more of, Financial Markets, Core Banking Solutions, Trade Finance, Asset Management and Risk Management verticals
- Experience in financial services software
- Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- High competence in delivering product presentations and managing client workshops and proof of concepts.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter & have strong communication skills.
- Be rather a “Hunter” than a “Farmer”
- Possess the ability to conceptualize and build value propositions that deliver a compelling message
- Strong solution sales professional with a proven record of achieving /exceeding annual quota target.
- Clearly understands the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
- Has experience in managing teams (for manager roles only)
- Ideally, blue-chip background in a global technology company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative selling combined with the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture.
- University degree is required. Holding an MBA, Masters Degree and/or equivalent is a plus
- Fluent in English and local dialects are highly desirable
- Senior Banking Software Sales Professionals having in the past worked following companies or similar are especially welcome to apply:
- Misys, Temenos, SunGard, FISERV, iFlex, FIS, FNZ, TCS, SAP Finance, Oracle Financials, BaNCS, InfoSys,
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply