WAEC GCE 2019/2020 Registration Online Guideline
WAEC GCE 2019/2020 registration has started. See registration instructions and deadlines here.
In addition, intending candidates for the examination are therefore strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website www.waeconline.org.ng to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
THE APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
AND ALSO THE MODE OF PAYMENT
- Access Bank P.lc
- Diamond Bank P.l.c
- Eco Bank Ltd
- Fidelity Bank
- Wema Bank P.l.c
- First Bank Of Nig.
- Heritage Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Skye Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Standard Chattered Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
As a matter of fact, candidates will be required to pay the sum of N500 to the banks/accredited agents
Waec GCE 2019/2020 registration has started. See registration instructions and deadlines here.
THE REGISTRATION PERIOD
Also, candidates should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the exam center.
NOTE CANDIDATES WITH DIS-ABILITIES AND IMPAIRMENT
IMPORTANT GENERAL INFORMATION
- Firstly, candidates should view the information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Secondly, candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable
- Thirdly, candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration
- Further, entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 By 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photograph will be rejected.
- Nevertheless, candidates should study the regulations and syllabuses as well as the timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (www.waeconline.org.ng) using their registration PIN
- Furthermore, all candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall
- And also, the entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Similarly, smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- As a matter of fact, any candidates that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and/or electronic or communication gadgets will have his or her results cancelled
- Moreover, all candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded as the council will not be responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. No request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Uniquely, candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
- Additionally, candidates who engage in any examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
Searches related to waec gce registration
- gce 2017 registration
- waec gce 2018 timetable
- gce 2019/2020
- waec gce 2019 registration
- waec gce timetable
- when is gce starting 2021
- when is gce 2019 starting
- gce form 2019/2020