Master Scholarship at Monash University in Australia, 2017 – Deadline: October 31, 2017
Master Scholarship at Monash University in Australia, 2017 – Application for 2017/2018 Masters scholarship at Monash University, Australia is now open . Deadline: October 31, 2017
Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria.
|Master Scholarship at Monash University in Australia, 2017 – Deadline: October 31, 2017
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the study of Interpreting and Translation Studies.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
Available Subject: These scholarships are available in the field of Interpreting and Translation Studies.
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships will cover the following:
- $3250 paid in two instalments.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent Humanitarian visa or an International student.
- Commencing or continuing student enrolled full-time in the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Participating in the Mandarin and English pair and enrolled in both translating and interpreting streams
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants from all nationalities can apply for these scholarships.
Method of Application: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Make sure you submit your supporting documents by November 3, 2017.
- You can email your documents as a single PDF
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 31, 2017.