Apply Kogi State Polytechnic Post-UTME Form 2017/18: See Cut off Mark & Exam Date.
This is to inform all candidates who scored 100 and above in the 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) as first choice or second choice to register for School Post UTME screening exercise online.
Note: Candidates who didn’t choose KSP are required by JAMB to do ‘Change of Institution’ which will cost N2,500 on the board’s website.
Thereafter such candidates can then register for KSP Post UTME since their records would have been updated on the KSP UTME candidates list.
Please note that the Change of Institutions on JAMB website will only last for three weeks, it’s only two weeks left now since it was opened last week.
1. Procedures for Post UTME Online Payment and Application
a) Payment: Visit http://www.kogistatepoly.edu.ng/payment/utme/login
– Click ‘+Sign Up’
– Type your UTME, Phone number, E-mail, and other details
– Choose password of your choice and re-enter the password to confirm it
– Click ‘+Sign Up’
– On the new page, Type your UTME and password
– Click Login
– Click ‘Proceed To Payment Platform’
– Click Generate Remita Payment Reference (RRR)
– Write down the displayed RRR number and keep safe
– Click ‘Pay Now With Internet Banking’
– Follow the instructions displayed to continue the payment
– Supply your ATM Card information
– Type the Card Number and Security Code(last three digits at the back of the card)
You may be required to type activation code(to be obtained from your bank)
– Complete the payment process and print your Receipt if the payment is successful.
– Return to portal. Type Your UTME Registration Number and password above
– Click ‘Login’
– Fill in all the required information
– Upload your passport photograph
– Click on ‘Submit’
– Print a copy of the form to be presented during screening.