How To Apply For Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements
Tags: Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Hellenic, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Official Website, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment Guide, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment Portal, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment Requirements
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment 2017
Reports To: The Experential Execution Excellence Manager
- Source for accurate data and provide data analysis support to the function via Spreadsheet analysis and presentations.
- Lead data generation from SAP or other ERP for Marketing decision-making.
- Generate leads and insights using available sales and marketing data available.
- Lead the process of marketing material requisitions – PR and PO Processes.
- Provide leadership in data analysis collaboration with other functions and other units within Marketing for trade marketing activities and events.
- To deliver timely deployment of monthly plan messaging, on-time deliveries of marketing materials and timely tracking and reporting of executions.
- Adopt best practice in Insightful report creation and presentation, including the development of improved templates + innovative digital dissemination to commercial team.
- Prompt reporting of marketing activities, creation of purchase requisitions, follow-up on approvals and PR sampling requests for Marketing-led events
- Marketing plan dissemination to trade, sponsorship evaluation model, timely reporting of events and evaluation of survey instruments.
- Manage daily OPEX for function programmes.
- Support function-led events by participating in supervising execution initiatives.
- Act as functional SPOC for reporting Marketing data and support Marketing store stock count activities.
- Manage selected function-related projects related to data analysis, internal information dissemination and feedback gathering, including the creation, deployment and analysis of feedback surveys.
- Marketing data analysis, information presentation and reporting, including Marketing Communication readiness, related BPMS-data readiness and system purchase requisition requests.
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc, HND or relevant experience in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, etc.
- 3-4years experience in a Commercial-oriented Function (Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Logistics)
- A thorough knowledge of PR-PO process.
- Demonstrated competency in the use of data and in-depth analysis via SAP
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Customer focus.
- Being resilient.
- Drives results.
- Strong cross functional engagement capability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with no or limited supervision.
- High level of integrity and time management.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply