Bank of Industry Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for BOI Recruitment – www.boi.ng.
Bank of Industry Nigeria Recruitment 2017/2018 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Bank of Industry 2017 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free. stay focus and read through.
BOI Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for BOI Recruitment, Bank of Industry Recruitment 2017, BOI Recruitment,
Bank of Industry Nigeria Recruitment 2017
The Bank of Industry Limited (BOI) is Nigeria’s oldest, largest and most successful development financing institution. It was reconstructed in 2001 out of the Nigerian Industrial Development Bank (NIDB) Limited, which was incorporated in 1964. The bank took off in 1964 with an authorized share capital of 2 million (GBP)
Bank of Industry (BOI) 2017/2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 Bank of Industry Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Bank of Industry 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Bank of Industry form?
- Is the Bank of Industry 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Bank of Industry Recruitment start?
- I need Bank of Industry Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Bank of Industry (BOI) Recruitment Real for 2017 etc.
Rumors has been spread online that the Bank of Industry Recruitment 2017/2018 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent applicant to offer the Bank of Industry Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Bank of Industry recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Bank of Industry Requirements 2017
Applicants applying for the Bank of Industry Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For Bank of Industry Recruitment 2017
IMPORTANT! Currently, Bank of Industry Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Bank of Industry Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official Bank of Industry Recruitment website: http://www.boi.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the BOI Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about BOI Recruitment 2017 will be made frequently
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Bank of Industry Nigeria Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+