|Photo credit: myschool|
This is a fully-funded scholarship program which covers return airfare to the UK, a maintenance award and additional allowances which will be provided to outstanding applicants.
– LLM Law
– Master of Public Administration (MPA)
– MSc Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture
– MA Theatre Practice
– MSc Environment & Human Health
– MSc International Tourism Management
– Applicants must be citizens of a commonwealth country.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with a first class or second class upper.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Exeter.
– Applicants must be self-financing.
Interested applicants should apply for this scholarship program through the Universities Electronic Application System (EAS).
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 17th March 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Webpage