This is to announce to the general public that the faculty of science, Katholieke Universiteit,Leuven, Belgium is offering scholarships to International students who wants to pursue a Masters program in the following fields for 2017/2018 academic session.
• Master of Astronomy and Astrophysics
• Master of Biology
• Master of Biophysics, Biochemistry and Biotechnology
• Master of Chemistry
• Master of Geography
• Master of Mathematics
• Master of Physics
• Master of Statistics
• Inter-University Master of Geology (only students applying for the specialization Geodynamics and Georesources or Surface processes and Paleoenvironments can apply for the scholarship)
• Erasmus Mundus Master of Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling
• Erasmus Mundus Master Sustainable and Territorial Development.
Scholarship worth : The scholarship is worth 10,000 Euro and it will always cover the tuition fee for 1 year, the insurance and a basic health insurance coverage.
Type of scholarship : Masters
Eligibility And Criteria :
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in a recognized institution.
– Applicants must have received an offer to study at K.U Leuven.
– Applicants must be willing to act as an ambassador for the programme.
– Applicants must have good academic grades and be able to prove a very strong knowledge of English.
Note: If you do not meet the eligibility and criteria for selection, you are advised not to apply.
Interested applicants will have to apply using this link
To apply, you need the following :
– A complete list of course titles for which they have obtained a credit Indicate the course size (in ECTS-credits) and the result they obtained, preferably according to the ECTS-scale; if a different scale is used, please provide an summary explanation on the meaning of the scores.
– For the courses that they deem most relevant as a preparation for the master that they are considering, provide a short (about one half to one page) description according to the standard guidelines for an ECTS-study guide.
– Two reference letters of internationally renowned professors.
– A letter of motivation for the programme.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 31st January 2017.
For more information visit the official page