This is to alert you that the application for 2016/2017 NNPC/Total scholarships for Nigerian undergraduate students has commenced.
The Total scholarship Selection Test will be conducted on Saturday December 3, 2016, at eleven (11) Centers across the Country.
The following fields of study are eligible for this scholarship program:
– Agricultural Sciences
– Business Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Computer Sciences
– Environmental Sciences
– Pure and Applied Sciences
– Land & Quantity Surveying
– Medical Sciences
Eligibility and criteria
To apply for the scholarship, candidate must meet the following eligibilities and criteria;
– Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
– Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
– Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
– Applicants must have scored 200 and above in their UTME.
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply for this scholarship program.
The following documents are required when applying:
– Recent Passport Photograph
– Certificate or Proof of Origin
– Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
– UTME result (To obtain yours, click here)
– JAMB/University Admission Letter (To obtain yours, click here)
– 1st Year Result showing CGPA.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 13th November 2016.
For more information visit the official page